SHIMLA MANALI TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla Day 2: Shimla to Kufri Day 3: Shimla to Manali Day 4: Manali to Rohtang Pass Day 5: Manali sightseeing Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh Day 7: Departure from Chandigarh
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla
Day 2: Shimla to Kufri
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali to Rohtang Pass
Day 5: Manali sightseeing
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh
Day 7: Departure from Chandigarh
06 Nights / 07 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in ShimlaIn the wake of your arrival at the Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you and further accompany you to the hotel on a guided road drive going through the beautiful surroundings. On reaching the hotel that is pre-booked, complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time. Go out on a sightseeing tour to the Mall Road for exploring shopping items and delicious local food followed by the Jakhoo temple that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, and the Ridge that is the hub of all cultural activities. Wind up the day by returning to the hotel and stay overnight post having dinner!
Day 2: Shimla to KufriEnjoy the morning breakfast and proceed for an outing to the sports capital of Shimla, which is Kufri. Kufri is located at an elevation of 2622 meters above sea level and is an ideal tourist getaway. The Mall Road and Ridge are another two sites to explore followed by some leisure activities. Call off the day with your return drive to Shimla, and stay overnight after having dinner!
Day 3: Shimla to ManaliHave an early morning breakfast as you will move to transfer to Manali from Shimla after checking out from the hotel. On a guided drive, you will drop by Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple and Kullu Shawl Factories that are the most-visited places en-route. On your arrival in Manali, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Day 4: Manali to Rohtang PassWake up to the morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing in Rohtang Pass that is also known as the Snow View Point. Following this, also pay a visit to the Solang Valley that is another amazing spot for tourist visits. Later, when you are done visiting the sightseeing spots, head to the hotel in Manali and stay overnight after having dinner.
Day 5: Manali sightseeingIn the wake of the morning breakfast, start with the local sightseeing in Manali where you will come across the heritage temple, Hadimba Devi temple that holds its relevance since the historical times of the Mahabharata. Following this, you will pay a visit to the clubhouse where you can witness roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar, and a restaurant. Return to the hotel and stay overnight post having dinner.
Day 6: Manali to ChandigarhEnjoy the morning breakfast at the start of the day and continue to check-out from the hotel and go out for sightseeing in Chandigarh on a guided drive. Once you reach the place, you will check-in the hotel and rest for some time. Post having lunch, go out to visit the Rock Garden that was founded by Nek Chand followed by the famous Sukhna Lake that is a reservoir at the foothills of the Shivalik in the Himalayas. Return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Day 7: Departure from ChandigarhAfter finishing the last day's breakfast, you will depart for your hometown from Chandigarh. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the station or airport to reach home by concluding the Shimla Manali Tour Packages. Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Shimla Manali Tour Package from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi- Shimla- Manali- Chandigarh- Delhi by private car.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla, Manali & Chandigarh by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.