SHIMLA MANALI HONEYMOON PACKAGES
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla Day 2: Excursion to Kufri Day 3: Shimla to Manali Day 4: Local sightseeing in Manali Day 5: Excursion to Rohtang Point Day 6: Manali to Solang Valley Day 7: Manali to Chandigarh Day 8: Departure from Chandigarh
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla
Day 2: Excursion to Kufri
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Local sightseeing in Manali
Day 5: Excursion to Rohtang Point
Day 6: Manali to Solang Valley
Day 7: Manali to Chandigarh
Day 8: Departure from Chandigarh
7 Nights / 8 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in ShimlaSoon after your arrival at the Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will further assist you on a drive to Shimla which is your first destination. Upon your arrival in Shimla, you will be transferred to the hotel where you will have an overnight stay after having dinner, amidst the beauty of the natural landscapes.
Day 2: Excursion to KufriWake up to the morning breakfast followed by a guided sightseeing tour to the sports capital of Shimla, that is Kufri. Once you reach Kufri, you will get a glimpse of amazing adventures and return Shimla in the evening on an accompanied drive to visit the Scandal Point, Johnnie's Wax Museum, the Mall Road to explore some items and eateries and Shimla Church. Get back to the hotel and stay overnight!
Day 3: Shimla to ManaliSoon after having the early morning breakfast, you will be departing for Manali from Shimla, that is your next hill destination on the charts. Manali is an amazing destination that is visited by tourists for its natural abundance and also the beauty it has to offer to its nature lovers. Before you reach there, you can come across the Kullu Shawl factory that has excellent woolen items and shawls in store followed by a drive to the Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley. At last, when you reach Manali, check-in the hotel you are guided to and stay overnight post-dinner.
Day 4: Local sightseeing in ManaliIn the wake of the morning breakfast, you will be exploring the old temples that Manali has in store for you. Start with the Vashisht Kund in the Vashisht Village where the hot sulphur springs seem to be the most famous for dips, followed by the Hadimba Devi Temple that is the only temple of the wife of Bhima, holding its significance since the Mahabharata times with last but not the least the Manu Temple. After you have spent a day well out in Manali, return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Day 5: Excursion to Rohtang PointStart the day with early morning breakfast and set out on an accompanied drive to the Snow View Point or Rohtang Pass that is just 51 km away from Manali. Soon after you reach there, you will come across the best insights of nature with snow-clad peaks, beautiful greenery, and also adventures awaiting. Later, return to Manali on a drive and stay overnight in the hotel after having a hearty dinner!
Day 6: Manali to Solang ValleyEat the morning breakfast and start your way for the Solang Valley that allows you to get surrounded by glaciers and mountain peaks. You will get to discover an enjoyable ropeway ride as well as paragliding that are some of the best activities. Get back to the hotel after lunch and stroll along the Mall Road in the evening for shopping, post which you can eat some local cuisines and stay overnight!
Day 7: Manali to ChandigarhPost the relishing breakfast, head to the amazing river rafting in the mighty Beas River and then start off for your next location that is Chandigarh, after check-out from Manali. After you reach, you can check-in the hotel prescribed followed by spending the evening at leisure and relaxation in the night post some popular North-Indian cuisines.
Day 8: Departure from ChandigarhSoon after you finish breakfast, you will be departing from Chandigarh to reach hometown for this is the last day of the vacation where you will check-out from the hotel. Post this, explore the city by paying a visit to the Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden- a sculpture garden that puts an excellent end to your Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages. Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla, Manali & Chandigarh by Sedan Car.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.