SAME DAY AGRA TOUR PACKAGES
We are an experienced tour operator for Delhi – Agra short tours. We cater a variety of luxury and budget tour packages for a same-day visit to Agra suiting your time, preferences and budget. Our one of the expertise lies in arranging stop over tours, one day Agra tour from Delhi. Just on short notice, our team can provide you same day Agra tour by car. Even if you’re staying in a hotel in Agra, we can provide you with the necessary services like car rental and best tour guide for Agra sightseeing. Our team is energetic, friendly, well-experienced and have full proficiency over the language and history of Agra. We have even been awarded ‘Certificate of Excellence by the Trip Advisor’ for many conservative years and we ensure to cater all your needs at this one-stop. If you do not desire to have same day Agra tour by car, we can even provide you same day Agra tour by train. Some of the fastest and safest Indian trains like Gatimaan Express and Shatabdi Express tickets will be arranged for you by our team even in the shortest notice. So what are you thinking of? Explore the beautiful city of Agra and not to forget, the famous Taj Mahal. Book your Agra Tour Packages with us and allow us to provide our top-class services to you in budget and guaranteed fun.
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- 7:00 amPick up in an air-conditioned cab by our representative from your place of stay in Delhi. Enjoy the three hours ride in a comfortable car and explore stunning views of the local places.
- 10:00 amReach the first destination, Taj Mahal and meet our tour guide arranged for your trip. Spend two hours syncing in the beauty of Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Our experienced tour guide will enlighten you with interesting facts about Taj Mahal and make you visit all the magical corners of in and around the structure. You can have some breakfast from the local restaurants around Taj Mahal which is famous for its mouth-watering taste and aroma.
- 12:00 pmAfter exploring the Taj Mahal, proceed to the Agra Fort, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra Fort was built in the year 1565 A.D. by Mughal Emperor Akbar. This place is of great historical significance which is visited by millions of tourists every year. Explore the Agra Fort for one hour and gain insights into the place by our tour guide.
- 2:00 pmHave a lunch break for an hour. Our representative will take you down to the famous restaurants in Agra based on your likes and preferences of food.
- 3:00 pmAfter your lunch break, head to the Mehtab Baugh Sunset Point. From this beautiful place, you can view the backside of Taj Mahal. This place is famous for the scenic beauty of greenery and so, it is attracted by a lot of tourists.
- 4:30 pmAfter exploring Mehtab Baugh for an hour, head to the tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, the Baby Taj. It is a beautiful mausoleum built by lady Noorjahan in the memory of her beloved parents. It is built on four-quartered garden system famously called as Chaar Bagh Style. It is also the first Mughal tomb built in white marble.
- 6:00 pmAfter all the sightseeing, you can head to shopping if you want to. There are some famous bazaars in Agra like Sadar Bazaar, Kinari Bazaar, Raja ki Mandi and Shahganj market. Our representative driver will take you to the market where you wish to. Each market has its own speciality that our driver will give you information about. Shop for an hour and have famous Agra evening snacks in the marketplace such as jalebis, Bhalla, shawarma, paneer tikka, petha, etc.
- 7:30 pmGet back in the car after full-day adventure in Agra and travel back to Delhi with loads of memories.
- 10:30 pmOur driver will drop you at your place of stay in Delhi by a maximum time of 11 pm.
- Monument Entry fee
- Driver Tip