Day 1: DEPARTURE FOR JALANDHAR (VIA TRAIN)
Departure for Jalandhar by train. (24 – 26 hours Journey).
Day 2: JALANDHAR TO KASOL (VIA BUS / PERSONAL VEHICLE).
• Reach Jalandhar at 1:00PM and get the Get the Delicious lunch in Haveli Restaurant.
• Depart for kasol In Tempo traveller and Reach the Hotel round about 4:00AM to 6:00AM(As per road & traffic condition )
Meals: Lunch &Dinner
Day 3: SIGHTSEEING OF KASOL, VISIT MANIKARAN GURUDWARA.
• KASOL Town visit.
• Parvati Valley River trek.
• Visit world’s 3rd highest gurudwara, MANAIKARAN and get the Experience of the Lunger.
• Rock climbing, river crossing, rappelling in jungle.
• Campfire party at night.
• NIGHT STAY: KASOL HOTEL
Day 4: MAGIC VALLEY TREK/MALANA TREK
• After having early breakfast and Exercise, will leave for most awaited trek Magic valley. You will be fantasising the most beautiful creations of God like you will be walk across the river with lots of greenery and water streams.
• After trekking you will be enjoying a fascinating campfire along with music.
• NIGHT STAY: KASOL HOTEL
Day 5: MANALI
A. (In Summer): Departure for Bhrigu Lake base camp.
• After having early breakfast depart to MANALI which is 3 hr journey. Where you will stay in BHRIGU BASE CAMP.
• HEIGHT GAIN: 6000 ft to 10500 ft. It is a normal trek with full of fun and adventure, in between this trek you will find lots of ups and downs, streams, dark forest and tremendous flora & fauna.
• NIGHT STAY: BHRIGU BASE CAMP
B. (In Winter & Monsoon): JOGINI WATERFALL TREK
• After completing the sumptuous magic valley trek now comes the turn of captivating and rejuvenating jogini waterfall trek.
• NIGHT STAY: MANALI HOTEL/COTTAGE
Day 6:BHRIGU LAKE TREK / ANJANI MAHADEV WATERFALL TREk
A. ‘BEST VIEW COMES AFTER HARDEST CLIMB’ this day is going to be special day for you, because today you will trek 14300ft height and get the splendid view of Bhrigu Lake.
• This day end with success party of BhriguLake trek.
• NIGHT STAY: BHRIGU LAKE BASE CAMP.B. (IN WINTER & MONSON): ANJANI MAHADEV WATERFALL TREK, LOCAL
SIGHTSEEING WITH SOLANG VALLEY & HADIMBA TEMPLE• After completing the Anjani Mahadev waterfall trek now comes the turn of spiritual visit of Hadimba Temple, Vashishtha Temple. They have their own importance as far as the spiritual beliefs are concern.
• Local Sightseeing with Solang valley.
• River Crossing
• NIGHT STAY: MANALI HOTEL/COTTAGES
Day 7: GULABA VISIT /BIJLI MAHADEV TREK
A. After getting breakfast at 7:00 AM trek down for manali
• Biking & local sightseeing/ Solang valley sightseeing*.
• GULABA VISIT - YEH JAWANI HEI DIWANI SHOOTING POINT.
• Market Visit
• Night Stay River side Campsite at Kullu.B. (IN WINTER & MONSOON): BIKING, HIKING DAY, & BIJLI MAHADEV TREK
(AS PER WEATHER CONDITION).• Local Sightseeing: Mall Road Visit & Bijli Mahadev visit
• Night Stay – River Side Campsite Kullu
Note: Biking activity will depend upon time availability and weather condition
Day 8: ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES DAY
• After having early morning breakfast those participants who wants to opt for paragliding will go for the same & remaining once will continue with other Adventure Activities.
• 8 km River Rafting.
• PARAGLIDING*(Best time : 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM)
• DJ NIGHT
• Commando net, Burma U Bridge, Archery, Mowgli walk, Sky fall etc.
• Leave for JALANDHAR BY NIGHT
Day 9: REACH JALANDHAR
Discussion and feedback about the trip.
Departure from JALANDHAR to AHMEDABAD.
Day 10: REACH AHMEDABAD BY EVENING
Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Manali – Kasol Thrill Blazers Way Tour Packages
from Gaurang Edutours and Travel