KINNAUR KALPA SANGLA TOUR PACKAGES
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla Day 2: Shimla to Sangla Day 3: Sangla to Chitkul Day 4: Sangla to Kalpa Day 5: Kalpa local sightseeing Day 6: Kalpa to Shimla Day 7: Departure from Shimla
Day 1: Arrival in Shimla
Day 2: Shimla to Sangla
Day 3: Sangla to Chitkul
Day 4: Sangla to Kalpa
Day 5: Kalpa local sightseeing
Day 6: Kalpa to Shimla
Day 7: Departure from Shimla
06 Nights / 07 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in ShimlaPost your arrival at the Delhi International airport, you will be coming across the representative who will assist you in the transfer to Shimla on a drive. Soon after your arrival in Shimla, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Day 2: Shimla to SanglaAfter having breakfast, you will be departing for Sangla on a guided drive where you will come across Kufri, Fagu and also Narkanda. Witness the mighty river Satluj after which you will check-in the hotel and take rest. In the evening you can witness the river valley of Baspa that is elevated at a height of 9000 ft, considered as one of the lovely valleys in the Mountain ranges. You can admire the beautiful apple orchards, and the rich culture of the people out there! Stay overnight after having dinner.
Day 3: Sangla to ChitkulPost the early morning breakfast, you will start a drive to Chitkul where you can come across the ancient Kamru Fort and the temple of Goddess Kamakhya Devi brought in by the Assam and Nages God. Have lunch and then start the tour to Chitkul that is known to be the last village on the Indo-Tibetan temple. Return to Sangla and stay overnight after having a relishing dinner.
Day 4: Sangla to KalpaEat the morning breakfast and start for a drive to Kalpa that takes 4 hours at the most for covering 49 km on road. Soon after you arrive in Kalpa, you will check-in the hotel and take rest. Later, you can pay a visit to the Buddhist Gompa that is known as the Hu Bu Lan Kar, post-lunch, Stay overnight after your return to the hotel!
Day 5: Kalpa local sightseeingPost having the morning breakfast, you will start visiting the sightseeing places awaiting you in Kalpa like the Narayan Nagini Temple that has the shrines of Hindu, Buddhist and other religious deities followed by an excursion to the Roghi Village to experience the Pahari life. Later return to the hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Day 6: Kalpa to ShimlaHave breakfast in the morning and start for Shimla from Kalpa via Sarahan that is another beautiful place that you can stop by, en-route. Check-in the hotel that is pre-booked and stay overnight post having dinner!
Day 7: Departure from ShimlaWake up to the last day's morning breakfast of the trip where you will come across a guided drive to Delhi. Post reaching Delhi, you will be transferred to the International Airport from where you will catch the flight home, thus concluding the Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package. Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Packages from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla- Sangla- Kalpa- Shimla.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Sangla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kalpa with breakfast & dinner.
- Excursion to Chitkul.
- Local sightseeing of Shimla, Sangla, Kalpa by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.