HIMACHAL TRAVEL PACKAGE
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla Day 2: Shimla local sightseeing Day 3: Shimla to Manali transfer Day 4: Manali local sightseeing Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala Day 6: Dharamshala to Chandigarh Day 7: Departure from Chandigarh
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
Day 2: Shimla local sightseeing
Day 3: Shimla to Manali transfer
Day 4: Manali local sightseeing
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala
Day 6: Dharamshala to Chandigarh
Day 7: Departure from Chandigarh
06 Nights / 07 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Delhi to ShimlaOnce you arrive at the Delhi International Airport or station, meet our chauffeur who will give you an assisted transfer to Shimla. Post arrival, check in at the hotel. You will be feeling calm at the summer capital city of Himachal Pradesh where you meet the lush green dense forests filled with pine, deodar, and oak trees along with the snow-clad mountain peaks and the environs so tranquil and soothing. Stay overnight after dinner!
Day 2: Shimla local sightseeingHave an early breakfast at the hotel and start with the local sightseeing that cover a lot of locations namely, Kufri that is the winter's sports capital of Shimla that allows you to catch hold of the best natural views and also the winds that will soothe your mind and soul, Post lunch, proceed for local city tour of Shimla witnessing Mall Road, Ridge, Jakhoo temple that is dedicated to the Lord Hanuman and many other places that you will admire. Return to the hotel in Shimla and stay overnight after having dinner!
Day 3: Shimla to Manali transferAfter breakfast, checkout from the hotel & transfer to Manali, En route visit the Kullu. Continue your drive to Manali. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Stay overnight after spending the day at leisure.
Day 4: Manali local sightseeingStart the day with morning breakfast and start with the visit to the most exciting and most-spoken places of Manali that count in the Hadimba Devi Temple that is the only one in India, Vashisht Kund that is famous for its sulphur hot springs, Tibetan Monasteries, and also the only Manu Temple. Soon after the day comes to an end, return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala
After breakfast, departure for Dharamshala – Set against the backdrop of the dramatic Dhauladhar mountains, Dharamsala is perched on the high slopes in the upper reaches of Kangra Valley. The town is divided into two distinct and widely separated sections, Upper and Lower Dharamsala, which differ almost a thousand meters in height. Dharamsala overlooks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere makes the surroundings very attractive. The colorful temple and Gompas, which reflect the culture of Tibet, adds attraction for the visitor. On arrival check-in to hotel, evening free at leisure . Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 6: Dharamshala to ChandigarhAfter breakfast, depart for Chandigarh. On arrival visit the local market of Sector 17. Check- in at the hotel, evening free at leisure . Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 7: Departure from ChandigarhFinish off the breakfast early & proceed for local tour of Chandigarh covering Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukana Lake. Later you will be transferred to the Delhi International Airport/ Railway station where you can proceed for onward journey. Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Himachal Travel Package from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Dharamshala- Chandigarh.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala & Chandigarh by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.