HIMACHAL HONEYMOON TOUR BY VOLO
Day 1: Overnight Volvo journey to Manali Day 2: Manali local sightseeing Day 3: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley Day 4: Manali to Shimla Transfer Day 5: Shimla local sightseeing Day 6: Departure from Shimla
Day 1: Overnight Volvo journey to Manali
Day 2: Manali local sightseeing
Day 3: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
Day 4: Manali to Shimla Transfer
Day 5: Shimla local sightseeing
Day 6: Departure from Shimla
5 Nights / 6 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Overnight Volvo journey to ManaliBoard an onward Volvo from Delhi bus station to Manali. Overnight journey by Volvo.
Day 2: Manali local sightseeingArrival at Manali bus station, meet the driver & transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Later go out on the local sightseeing in Manali where you will be coming across the one and only Hadimba Devi temple, the Manu Temple, Vashisht Kund in the Vashisht Vilage famous for the hot sulphur springs and also the Tibetan Monasteries and Club House. Later, spend some time in shopping for souvenirs and also explore some famous eateries. Return to the hotel after the exciting day, and stay overnight after having dinner.
Day 3: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang ValleySoon after the morning breakfast, you will be setting out on a guided drive to the sightseeing tour in Manali where you will be covering a lot of places namely the Rohtang Pass that is also known as the Snow View Point which makes Manali utterly famous. This place that is 51 km away from Manali is closed in most months of the year for the snow stricken effects, so consult the date with the experts before you plan. Later, visit the Solang Valley, and go through the ropeway ride that is very famous out there. Return to Manali, get back to the hotel and stay overnight post dinner!
Day 4: Manali to Shimla TransferPost the morning breakfast, carry out your journey to Shimla from Manali on a road drive as Shimla is the next beautiful hill station on the charts that is surrounded with snow-capped Shivalik peaks, deodar and oak wilds as well as rich flora species called the rhododendron timberlands. After arrival in the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, you will check-in the pre-decided hotel and stay overnight.
Day 5: Shimla local sightseeingPost eating the early morning breakfast, you will be carrying out a local sightseeing trip in Shimla that will count in a lot of locations like, Kufri, that is Shimla's winter sports capital, the Chail Palace and also the Jakhoo temple. Later, return back to the hotel and stay overnight after eating dinner!
Day 6: Departure from ShimlaSoon after eating breakfast, you will pack your bags and get ready to depart for home from Shimla, on a guided drive. As you reach Delhi International Airport, you will conclude the Himachal Honeymoon Tour by Volvo. Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Himachal Honeymoon Tour by Volo from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
- Volvo tickets to Delhi – Manali & Shimla- Delhi
- Intercity transfers from Manali- Shimla by private car.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing of Manali & Shimla by Maruti Alto.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.