HIMACHAL AMBROSIAL TOUR PACKAGES
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI & DELHI TO SHIMLA Day 2: SHIMLA: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING Day 3: SHIMLA TO KULLU MANALI Day 4: MANALI TO EXCURSION TO ROHTANG PASS (SNOW POINT) Day 5: MANALI TO KULLU – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING Day 6: KULLU TO CHANDIGARH – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI & DELHI TO SHIMLA
Day 2: SHIMLA: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: SHIMLA TO KULLU MANALI
Day 4: MANALI TO EXCURSION TO ROHTANG PASS (SNOW POINT)
Day 5: MANALI TO KULLU – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: KULLU TO CHANDIGARH – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
5 Nights/ 6 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI & DELHI TO SHIMLADrive to Shimla. Rest of the day is free for Individual activities.
Day 2: SHIMLA: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEINGProceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI. In the evening, feel free to stroll in "THE MALL & THE RIDGE," Christ Church, and the neo - Tudor library building.
Day 3: SHIMLA TO KULLU MANALILeave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu, and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: MANALI TO EXCURSION TO ROHTANG PASS (SNOW POINT)Enjoy an excursion to Rohtang Pass, also called Snow point loaded with Snow-capped mountains. Go for local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE," "CLUBHOUSE" with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar, and restaurant. Also, go for Tibetan Monastery, Mall Road, Van Vihar, and temple "VASHIST."
Day 5: MANALI TO KULLU - LOCAL SIGHTSEEINGTransfer to Kullu, visit Kullu Shawls on the way.
Explore the Home to a Variety of Flora and Fauna. Get Himachal Ambrosial Tour Packages from Gaurang Edutours and Travel Now.
Day 6: KULLU TO CHANDIGARH - LOCAL SIGHTSEEINGDrive to Chandigarh. Evening visiting the famous Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals only.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).