GUJARAT HERITAGE TOUR PACKAGES
In modern times, Gujrat has established its identity as a well developed state of India. Gujrat has been in good books of tourists whether it is for excellent roads or safety measures. Yet one more thing about Gujrat which attracts tourists from all over the world is cultural heritage of Gujrat. Terms like ancient monuments, cultural heritage and history are synonymous to this wonderful state. Being home to some of the oldest ports of India, Gujrat has been ruled by several rulers and invaders from all around the world. The Gujrat state is home to various tombs, ruins of ancient cities, palaces and forts that stand still as epitome of golden era of dynasties. Gujrat’s past is reflected in the ancient and historical ruins scattered across the state. The rich history of Gujrat has blessed the state with impressive colonial architecture, numerous UNESCO world heritage sites and a number of ancient temples.
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Day 01: Delhi - AhmedabadArrive at Delhi airport on scheduled date, in morning. Meet our representatives and receive necessary documents and information about tour. Take a flight from Delhi airport to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International airport, Ahmedabad. Check-in to hotel in Ahmedabad, freshen up and have lunch. Leave hotel to start excursion. Visit heritage places such as Jhulta Minar, Akshardham temple, Siddi Saiyed Mosque, Jama Masjid, Iskon temple, Bhadra fort and Teen Darwaza. Return to hotel by evening for traditional dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 02: Ahmedabad ExcursionOn this day you will continue visiting heritage places in Ahmedabad. After breakfast, start exploring places such as Sabarmati Ashram, Dada harir vav, Kankariya Lake, Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum, Hathisingh Jain temple, world vintage car museum, Vaishnodevi Temple. By evening retire for the day, return to hotel for dinner and good night's sleep.
- Day 03: Ahmedabad - VadodaraNext morning, post breakfast, drive from Ahmedabad to Vadodara. Check-in to hotel in Vadodara and start exploring the city. Visit places such as Laxmi Vilas palace, Baroda museum and gallery, Nyaya mandir, Tambekar wada, Makarpura palace, Nazarbaugh palace, Qutubuddin Hazira, Pratap Vilas palace. By evening return to hotel for delicious traditional dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04: Vadodara - KutchOn this day you will travel a long distance to reach Kutch region. After breakfast board into our bus and start your journey towards Kutch. Have lunch on the way, reach Kutch by evening. Check-in to hotel, spend rest of your day in leisure. Have dinner and stay overnight at Kutch.
- Day 05: Kutch ExcursionAfter sumptuous breakfast, start exploring the Rann of Kutch. Visit places such as Great Rann of Kutch, Dholavira, Kutch museum, Aaina Mahal (bhuj), Prag Mahal, Mato Na Madh, etc. By evening return to hotel for delicious traditional dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 06: Kutch - DelhiThis is last day of your tour. After breakfast, spend rest of your morning in leisure. By afternoon pack your luggage and drive towards Bhuj airport. Take a flight from Bhuj to Delhi airport. Your Gujrat Heritage tour ends with lots of memories and tons of beautiful photographs.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip