DAY 1 : GOA
DAY 2 : South Goa
DAY 3 : North Goa
DAY 4 : Departure from Goa
03 Nights | 04 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Book your gorgeous goa tour package now with gaurang edutours and travel for a comfortable and affordable trip.
DAY 1 : GOAArrive in Goa and get transferred to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel and spend the day at leisure. Popular for its seafood, nightlife, Portuguese architecture and culture, Goa is India's favourite beach destination. Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay at your hotel in Goa.
DAY 2 : South GoaAfter breakfast, spend the day at leisure in the city of beaches or set off on an optionalSouth Goa tour. South Goa is famous for its immaculate beaches. Return to your hotel for dinner and enjoy a relaxing overnight stay.
DAY 3 : North GoaToday, post breakfast, it's time to tour North Goa. Start with Fort Aguada, the most crucial fort built by the Portuguese on the river Mandovi. Later, visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus church where the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier have been conserved for more than 460 years. Conclude your tour by exploring the capital of Goa, Panjim. Proceed to experience a scenic cruise on river Mandovi. Enjoy dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 4 : Departure from GoaAfter breakfast, check-out from your hotel. As you are dropped to your airport/railway station, say goodbye to this charming city.
- Sightseeing / Activities:
- Half-day sightseeing of North Goa
- 3 nights accommodation in Goa with breakfast and dinner
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Return airport/railway transfers
- GST extra
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure