FAMILY ISLAND DELIGHT
Day 1: – Arrival in Port Blair – Corbyn’s cove beach – Light & Sound Show (Cellular Jail)
Day 2:- Port Blair- Havelock-Radhanagar Beach
Day 3: Havelock Island-Elephanta Beach
Day 4 :- Havelock Island-Port Blair-Chidyatapu Beach
Day 5:- Depart from Port Blair – Airport
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: - Arrival in Port Blair - Carbyn's cove beach - Light & Sound Show (Cellular Jail)Welcome to Andaman. Upon arrival, our representative will greet you and accompany you to the hotel where you will stay. We go to Carbyn's Cove beach in the afternoon, which is about 7 kilometres from Port Blair. This beach with coconut palms is ideal for swimming. Later, proceed to the National Monument, the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people. In the evening, move the history of the heroic freedom struggle, which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail, which transports you back to the British Era. Stay the night at the port.
Day 2:- Port Blair- Havelock Island-Radhanagar BeachYou will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor early in the day to board a first-class ferry to Havelock Island (02:00 hours). A British Army officer's name is attached to the island. Modern snorkelling and scuba diving equipment is available on the island. The beautiful sand beaches and pure, blue waters of Havelock are well-known. Our representative will meet you at the harbor, guide you to the hotel, and assist with check-in. He will accompany you to Radhanagar Beach, Asia's seventh most beautiful beach and a recent recipient of the Blue Flag Beach designation, after you have checked in and had a chance to unwind. You can go swimming at Radhanagar Beach or just dip your feet in the water to take in the beach's serene beauty before heading back to the hotel. Stay overnight on Havelock Island
Day 3: Havelock Island-Elephanta BeachVisit Elephant Beach after breakfast; it's a wonderful area to spend the day lounging on the beach with clean, tranquil waves. There is a lot of marine life on the vast reef, which is primarily composed of hard coral. Scuba diving, sea walking, snorkelling, glass bottom boats, and other water sports are also available to tourists. Regular private boat service connects the island. Havelock Island Overnight Stay
Day 4 :- Havelock Island-Port Blair-Chidyatapu BeachOnce you have your stuff, head to the dock to catch the ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Check into your hotel in Port Blair, then leave for Chidyatapu Beach, the southernmost point of the South Andaman Islands. This beach is a haven for birdwatchers, as well as home to a biological park and an excellent location for swimming and relaxation. Return to Port Blair and spend the night at the Port Blair Hotel after viewing the mesmerising sunset.
Day 5:- Depart from Port Blair - AirportAfter breakfast, transfer to the airport to catch your return flight home.
- Accommodations will be in Twin sharing AC room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- All sightseeing programs are accordingly as mentioned.
- Transportation using private AC Car with Chauffeur as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, Parking, Toll & Driver Allowance.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- To Fro Journey to Havelock Island through Private Cruise or Govt. Ferry.
- Entry Permits/Entry Tickets/Boat Tickets/Ferry Tickets wherever required.
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Lunch and Dinner
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Sea Walk .
- Scuba Diving .