DELHI RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES
Rajasthan is one of the largest states in India that is located in the northwestern side. What attracts the tourists more to this state is its vast Thar Desert and one of the ancient mountain ranges in the world, which is the Aravallis. Some of the beautiful cities that are the most visited destinations in Rajasthan are Ajmer, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur. Most people here speak Rajasthani language followed by Hindi and then English. In popular tourist places like Jaipur and Jodhpur, there are trained tour guides that speak fluently in French and English too but Rajasthan culture is rooted deep in the ground and thus, people don’t forget their values. Rajasthan is home to some of the most amazing wildlife sanctuaries and rare species of wild life that form the major attractions among the nature lovers. Rajasthan is not all about temples, palaces, monuments and deserts but it also offers some of the most thrilling and adventurous sites that provide an opportunity to experience hot air ballooning, paragliding, trekking and animal safaris.
- IncludeDeparture TaxesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not IncludedEntry Fees5 Star Accommodation
- Day 01: Delhi - JaipurArrive Delhi if you are not already staying there. Meet our representative, who will cordially welcome you and give all the tour related documents and information. Then proceed to Jaipur. Our representative will drive you from Delhi to Rajasthan by car. Delhi to Rajasthan distance is around 450 kms. and it takes around 5 to 6 hours to travel from Delhi to Rajasthan in car. On arrival in evening, check-in to the hotel. In the evening, head to popular local market shopping detonations for shopping such as Nehru Bazaar, Tibbati Market, Johari Bazaar or Tripolia Bazaar. Return to hotel and retire for the day after having dinner.
- Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing (The Pink City)After an early morning breakfast, proceed for sight-seeing in Jaipur. Visit top tourist attractions such as Jantar Mantar, The City Palace, Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal and Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace). Later in the evening, return back to the hotel and have some snacks. Pack your luggage and heck-out from hotel in evening. Our representative will drive you to Jodhpur. It takes around 5 hours to reach Jodhpur. On the way, have dinner from a popular dhaba. On arrival at around 11 pm, check-in to the hotel and retire for the day. Overnight stay in the pre-booked hotel in Jodhpur.
- Day 03: Jodhpur Sightseeing (The Blue City)After a healthy Rajasthani breakfast in the hotel, proceed for Jodhpur sightseeing. Visit places like Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower, Kaylana Lake and Mehrangarh Fort and Museum. You can even indulge in adventurous experiences such as opium party in Amal Sabha, rappelling in Soorsagar, zip lining and camel safari rides in dessert and rock climbing in Bheem Bhadak. Later, after returning back to hotel, check-out and proceed to Jaisalmer. It takes around 4 hours to travel to Jaisalmer. In the late evening on arrival, check-in to the pre-booked hotel and have dinner. Overnight stay in the hotel in Jaisalmer.
- Day 04: Jaisalmer Sightseeing (The Golden City)After an early morning breakfast in hotel, proceed for Jaisalmer Sightseeing. Visit top destinations such as Jaisalmer Fort, popular bazaars for shopping, havelis and Gadisar Lake. Later in the evening, experience the camel safari on Sand Dunes. Return back to hotel and check-out. Our representative will then drive you to Pushkar. It takes around 7 hours to reach Pushkar. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and stay for the night in the pre-booked hotel at Pushkar.
- Day 05: Pushkar - Ajmer Sightseeing (The Tirtha-Raj)After an early morning breakfast, proceed for Pushkar Sightseeing. Visit places such as Pushkar lake, Gau Ghat and Historical Park. Later in the afternoon, proceed to the city of Ajmer. It takes around 40 minutes to reach. Visit top attractions such as Ana Sagar Lake, Khwaja Garib Nawaz, Adhai Din Ka Jhopda, Ajmer Sharif Dargah and Taragarh Fort. Later in the evening, drive back to the hotel in Pushkar. Have dinner and retire for the day and stay in the hotel at night.
- Day 06: Pushkar - DelhiAfter an early morning breakfast, proceed to the famous shopping destinations in Pushkar such as Sadar Bazaar, Sarafa Bazaar or Baza Bazaar. In the afternoon, return back to hotel and have lunch. Then pack your luggage with loads of memories of Rajasthan and check-out from the hotel. Our representative will drive you back to Delhi. It takes around 8 hours to reach Delhi. In the late evening reach at your place in Delhi. Your Delhi Rajasthan Tourism ends on a good note.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip