DELHI AGRA JAIPUR TOUR 2 DAYS
Day 01:Delhi to Jaipur Day 02:Delhi–Agra
Day 01:Delhi to Jaipur
1 Nights / 2 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Explore the Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow ‘The City of Nawabs’ with Gaurang Edutours and Travel with Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 2 Days.
On arrival at Delhi Airport or railway station, you will be assisted by the representative who will guide you to your private vehicle and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna Expressway. Explore the TajMahal, Agra Fort, and some other historical monuments followed by lunch( at an extra cost ). Start your journey towards Jaipur and where en-route you will cover FatehpurSikri. On arriving Jaipur, check-in the pre-booked hotel and overnight stay in Jaipur.
Delhi to Jaipur
Day 02Delhi–Agra (242 Kms/approx. 3-4 hrs.)
After an early breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your local sightseeing of Jaipur covering spots like Amerfort, drive pass JalMahal, HawaMahal, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum and JantarMantar. Start your journey back towards Delhi and drop at Delhi airport or railway station.
Jaipur - Delhi
- Pick and drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra - Jaipur - Delhi.
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur with 1 breakfast.
- Local sightseeing at Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV car .
- Toll taxes,State permits, parking charges, Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches , dinners , mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.