Cheapest Tour packages For Bangalore
DAY 1 : Bangalore DAY 2 : Bangalore Kabini (240 ms / 5 to 6 Hrs Drive) DAY 3 : Kabini DAY 4 : Kabini Coorg (110 Kms / 3 Hrs Drive) DAY 5 : Coorg DAY 6 : Bangalore (145 Kms / 3.5 Hrs Drive) DAY 7 : Bangalore Bangalore Airport (45 Kms / 1.5 Hrs Drive)
DAY 1 : Bangalore
DAY 2 : Bangalore Kabini (240 ms / 5 to 6 Hrs Drive)
DAY 3 : Kabini
DAY 4 : Kabini Coorg (110 Kms / 3 Hrs Drive)
DAY 5 : Coorg
DAY 6 : Bangalore (145 Kms / 3.5 Hrs Drive)
DAY 7 : Bangalore Bangalore Airport (45 Kms / 1.5 Hrs Drive)
06 Nights / 07 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
DAY 1 : BangaloreOn arrival at Bengaluru International Airport, you are greeted and whisked into town to the luxurious boutique hotel. The Paul Bangalore, set at Domlur and just 4 Kms away from M.G. Road. Choose to spend the rest of the day at leisure at the hotel or set off on an optional sightseeing spree of Bangalore city, organized by the hotel. Experience the various famed sights of Bangalore or enjoy a bit of shopping at some of the many popular shopping malls and streets the city is known for. Return to the hotel. Choose to dine at one of the 3 specialty restaurants at The Paul Bangalore. Overnight stay at Hotel..
DAY 2 : Bangalore Kabini (240 ms / 5 to 6 Hrs Drive)After breakfast check out from The Paul Bangalore and take the drive into the picturesque Orange County Kabini Resort set amidst the sweeping panoramic vistas of Karnataka most popular wildlife destination, Kabini. After lunch, choose a boat or vehicle safari into Nagarahole National Park and through Bandipur National Park. Return to the resort, relax by a bonfire and enjoy a tribal dance performance, followed by dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 : KabiniChoose to go on a boat or vehicle safari into the famed Nagarahole Park. Return to the resort for breakfast, then head out to befriend elephants and enjoy a unique elephant ride. After lunch, experience a memorable ride on a coracle, a traditional round-shaped boat, and drift down the Kabini River, enjoy the various sights and sounds around you, including a glorious sunset. Return to the resort and relax by a bonfire with tribal dances presented for you, followed by dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4 : Kabini Coorg (110 Kms / 3 Hrs Drive)Following breakfast at the hotel, embark on the drive to Coorg, a popular hill station high in the Western Ghats on the South West of Karnataka. The journey through winding shaded roads takes you through a fantastic range of rich landscapes, and leads you to exotic plantation resort, Orange County, set amidst virgin forests. Relax for the rest of the afternoon then take off on a guided tour of the resort\ 300-acre coffee and spice plantation. Evening has fun in store with bonfires and a host of cultural performances to entertain you. Enjoy dinner at the resort specialty restaurant, The Peppercorn. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 5 : CoorgBegin the day exploring the local village on a guided cycling trip. Return for breakfast at the resort. Visit the Ayne Mane village and choose to relish an authentic Kodava Lunch*. Take a sightseeing trip to Bylakuppe, a town renowned as the second largest Tibetan settlement in India. Return to the resort and enjoy the evening with a bonfire, culture activities and dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 6 : Bangalore (145 Kms / 3.5 Hrs Drive)After breakfast check out and proceed to Bangalore. Enroot choose to visit the famed Srirangapattna*. Arrive at The Paul Bangalore, spend the rest of the day at leisure and choose to dine at one of the 3 specialty restaurants of the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 7 : Bangalore: Bangalore Airport (45 Kms / 1.5 Hrs Drive)After breakfast check out and drive to Bangalore International Airport for your return journey back. Tour EndsGet a memorable and hassle-free trip with your loved ones Cheapest Tour packages For Bangalore with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
- A/C Accommodation in Mentioned Hotels or Similar on Twin Sharing Basis.(Non A/C Rooms in Hill Stations)
- Daily Breakfast.
- Break Fast, Lunch and Evening Tea with Snacks & Dinner in A/C House Boat (If House Boat included in your Package) House Boat A/C will work from 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Pickup & Drop at Nearest Airport / Railway Station
- Pick Up, Drop and All sightseeing by A/C Indica for 1 to 3 Persons and A/C Tavera for 4 to 06 Persons.
- Driver Allowance, Toll Parking, driver's Night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- GST EXTRA @ 5%
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Camera and Video Charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any adventure activities.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.