Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter – 4 Nights/5 Days
DAY 01: Dehradun DAY 02: Yamunotri Dham DAY 03: Gangotri Dham DAY 04: Kedarnath Dham DAY 05: Badrinath Dham DAY 06: Dehradun
DAY 01: Dehradun
DAY 02: Yamunotri Dham
DAY 03: Gangotri Dham
DAY 04: Kedarnath Dham
DAY 05: Badrinath Dham
DAY 06: Dehradun
05 Nights | 06 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
DAY 01: Dehradun
- Dehradun is the starting and ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (no meals included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour, and they will receive duffel bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
DAY 02: Yamunotri Dham
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel by MAPL at 0500 hrs, to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- In Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel. After breakfast around 0900 hrs, we proceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
- should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Helibase will be by 0630 hrs, & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
- Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guests in the most beautiful sightseeing activities.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek to Chholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla, & Shiv Temple in Harsil
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
- From Sersi we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan, & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
- Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, or Gaurikund.
- Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
- Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath)
- Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0330 hrs. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
- In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by MAPL at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.