BUDDHIST PILGRIMAGE TOUR
DAY 1 : Arrival Gaya DAY 2 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi ( By road ) Approx. 300KM and takes 05 hrs. drive- Sarnath DAY 3 : Varanasi – Kushinagar ( By road ) Approx. 06 hrs. drive DAY 4 : Kushinagar- Lumbini ( By road ) Approx. 180 KM , 04 hrs. drive DAY 5 : Lumbini – Gorkhpur ( By road ) Approx. 100 KM, 02 hrs. – Departure
DAY 1 : Arrival Gaya
DAY 2 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi ( By road ) Approx. 300KM and takes 05 hrs. drive- Sarnath
DAY 3 : Varanasi – Kushinagar ( By road ) Approx. 06 hrs. drive
DAY 4 : Kushinagar- Lumbini ( By road ) Approx. 180 KM , 04 hrs. drive
DAY 5 : Lumbini – Gorkhpur ( By road ) Approx. 100 KM, 02 hrs. – Departure
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get mystical and spiritual experience with your loved ones. Book your buddhist pilgrimage tour with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : Arrival GayaArrive in Gaya, meet assist at the airport and transfer to hotel at Bodhgaya. (Approx. 20 minutes drive). Bodhgaya - As the place of the Buddha's Enlightenment, Bodhgaya is the spiritual home of Buddhists. Bodhgaya situated near the river Niranjana, is one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centers since it was here that Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree. Later proceed for city sightseeing of Bodhgaya covering Mahabodhi Temple, Niranjana River, Sujata Village. Night stay in Bodhgaya.
DAY 2 : Bodhgaya - Varanasi ( By road ) Approx. 300KM and takes 05 hrs. drive- SarnathAfter breakfast drive to Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi transfer to hotel. Latter visit Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum. Have some leisure time in Sarnath. Night stay in Varanasi.
DAY 3 : Varanasi - Kushinagar ( By road ) Approx. 06 hrs. driveEarly morning, we will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. Experience the different ghats of varanasi. Each ghats has his own history and Hinduism value. Come back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast drive to Kushinagar, Kushinagar is place where the Buddha finally attained Mahaparmirvana. Arrive Kushinagar & transfer to hotel. Latter visit, Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breath) , the ruins of the Mukutbandhan Stupa, Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of lord Buddha) and a beautiful statue of the reclining Buddha. Night stay in Kushinagar.
DAY 4 : Kushinagar- Lumbini ( By road ) Approx. 180 KM , 04 hrs. driveAfter breakfast, proceed to Lumbini. Kindly obtain double entry visa for India & single entry visa for Nepal). On arrival, check in at hotel. Latter visit - the birth place of the Buddha. It was located in 1890 after being untraced for 1,500 years. Night stay in Lumbini.
DAY 5 : Lumbini - Gorkhpur ( By road ) Approx. 100 KM, 02 hrs. - DepartureAfter breakfast drive to Gorakhpur to board the flight or train for your onwards journeys.
- Cost as per mentioned Itinerary only.
- Commercial vehicle which Includes all Tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver night charges, State Tax, Nepal tax ( if going to Lumbini)
- Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport
- Hotel as per mention in Hotel tab with selected plan (Twin sharing room)
- One Boat ride for about 45 min which covers all major Ghats of Varanasi ( At time of morning sun rise)
- Complimentary Mineral water (one bottle per day per person).
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
- Any other boat ride, Guide charges
- Any Entrance Ticket
- Any Train/Flight Ticket
- Service tax as actua