Bodhgaya Pilgrimage Tour
DAY 1 : Varanasi DAY 2 : Morning boat ride on river Ganga . After breakfast, check out from hotel. Drive to Sravasti. DAY 3 : Sravasti – Lumbini (Buddha-s birth place) (About 260 Km .- 6 Hr.) DAY 4 : Lumbini – Kushinagar (About 210 Km .) DAY 5 : Kushinagar – Vaishaili – Rajgir (About 450 Km – 10 hours) DAY 6 : Rajgir – Nalanda – Bodhgaya (About 185 Km – 5 hours) DAY 7 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi DAY 8 : Departure
DAY 1 : Varanasi
DAY 2 : Morning boat ride on river Ganga . After breakfast, check out from hotel. Drive to Sravasti.
DAY 3 : Sravasti – Lumbini (Buddha-s birth place) (About 260 Km .- 6 Hr.)
DAY 4 : Lumbini – Kushinagar (About 210 Km .)
DAY 5 : Kushinagar – Vaishaili – Rajgir (About 450 Km – 10 hours)
DAY 6 : Rajgir – Nalanda – Bodhgaya (About 185 Km – 5 hours)
DAY 7 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi
DAY 8 : Departure
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get a mystical and spiritual experience with your loved ones. Book your Bodhgaya Pilgrimage Tour with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : VaranasiArrive Varanasi.Transfr to hotel.Later visit Sarnath .. Evening view "Aarti" ceremony on the bank of Ganga Ghat, Dashashwamedha. Overnight stay at hotel in Varanasi.
DAY 2 : Morning boat ride on river Ganga . After breakfast, check out from hotel. Drive to Sravasti.Saheth: Once of the site of Jetavana monastery, the place houses numerous shrines, stupas and monasteries spreading over an area of 32 acres. Once of the earliest Stupas, probably dating back to 3rd century BC, contained relics of the Buddha. Excavations revealed a colossal statue of lord Buddha. Maheth: Sprawling over an area of 400 acres, the place is identified with the remains of the city in original. Excavations led to the discovery of massive gates and ramparts and many other signs that speak of the prosperity of ancient Sravasti. Angulimala Stupa: Pakki Kutti is believed to the Angulimalaâ€™s Stupa. Legend has it that Angulimala was a dreaded docoit of the region who used to wear a necklace of fingers chopped from his victims. One day, when he was about to kill his mother in a fit of rage, Lord Boddha met him. His words converted Angulimala who decide to follow the path of Buddhism. In the evening, come back to hotel and dinner there. Night stay at Sravasti.
DAY 3 : Sravasti - Lumbini (Buddha-s birth place) (About 260 Km .- 6 Hr.)Wake up at 4:30 and breakfast at 5:30 and at 6:00 am. Drive continue to Lumbini the birth place of Lord Buddhaâ€. We need to declare the documents to enter Nepal. Then go to Lumbini (approximate 25 Km away, 45 minutes drive). On arrival Lumbini check in hotel and lunch there. After lunch, visit to Kapilavistu take about 45 minutes. After sightseeing at Kapilavistu, visit to Myanmar Monastery, Lawkamuni Stupa then come back to hotel and dinner there. Night stay Lumbini.
DAY 4 : Lumbini - Kushinagar (About 210 Km .)Wake up at 4:30 AM, breakfast at 5:30 and at 6:30 am; start to visit Lumbini Garden (Buddha birth place, Mayadevi Pond, Ashoka Pillar and Bodi Tree). After sightseeing at Lumbini Garden drive to Kushinagar (where Buddha attained Mahaprinivana). We need to declare the documents to exit from Nepal. Arrive at Kushinagar about 2 pm check in hotel and lunch there. After lunch, visit to Mahaparinirvana Temple and Myanmar monastery, Matha-Kuar Shrine, the place where Buddha used water to wash himself last, and Ramabhar Stupa (The Cremation Stupa). Night stay at Kushinagar.
DAY 5 : Kushinagar - Vaishaili - Rajgir (About 450 Km - 10 hours)Wake up at 4:30 AM, breakfast at 5:30 and at 6:00 am drive to Vaishaili. Arrive at Vaishaili about 11 am, check in hotel and lunch there. After lunch, visit to the Relic Stupa, Sacred pond, Kauluha, Ashoka Pillar. Then drive continue to Rajgir. Arrive at Rajgir about (9) pm check in hotel and dinner there. Night stay at Rajgir.
DAY 6 : Rajgir - Nalanda - Bodhgaya (About 185 Km - 5 hours)Wake up at 4:30, breakfast at 5:30 and at 6:00 am, and then drive to Nalada Ruins and Sariputtra Stupa there. Rajgir - Rajgir or Rajgrih means the home of Royalty. This place has been associated with Lord Buddha and Buddhism. Buddha not only spent many years in Rajgir but also delivered sermons here and proselytized emperor Bimbisar at the Griddhakoota hill. The Jivekarmavan monastery was the favorite residence for Buddha. Even Bimbisar gave Venuvan Vihar to Buddha for his residence. It was also the venue for the first Buddhist Council. Rajgir has come up as health and winter resort with its warm water ponds. The added attraction of Rajgir is the Ropeway which takes you uphill to the Shanti Stupa and Monasteries built by the Japanese Devotees on top of the Ratnagiri hills. Overnight Arrive at Bodhgaya about (5) pm check in hotel. Night stay at Bodhgaya .
DAY 7 : Bodhgaya - Varanasivisit to Mahabodi Temple and 7 miracle places about (7) pm. Mahabodi temple (where Buddha attained his enlightenment under Bodi tree and after his enlightenment, he spent 7 weeks in 7 different places in that garden).Transfer to Varanasi .Night at Varanasi .
DAY 8 : DepartureTransfer to the Airport with sweet memories.
- Transfer to and from Airport & Railways station.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin share basis.
- All meals at Hotel. ( Breakfast ,Lunch or Dinner)
- All sightseeing by A/c transport .As per mention in itineraries.
- 02 bottle of mineral water every day to each tourist (500 ml).
- Boat ride at Varanasi ,rickshaw ride at Varanasi /Lumbini
- Airfare to and from the starting point.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour / re-entry of Monument & Museum.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head PRICE INCLUDED.
- All entrance of Monument & Museum fees, as per itineraries.
- Services of a professional local English speaking guide for all sightseeing / excursion.
- VISA ,Tips, Insurance, laundry, Phone, Extra meals and camera/video.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leiser days & after the sightseeing tour as per itinerary.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral water, Tea, Coffe etc.
- Medical and Travel insurance.
- Any over stay expenses due to flight/train/coach cancellation, road blocks, governmental strike