Bangalore Mysore Tour Package
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Mysore Sightseeing DAY 2 : Mysore Sightseeing to Bangalore
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Mysore Sightseeing
DAY 2 : Mysore Sightseeing to Bangalore
01 Nights / 02 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get a memorable and hassle-free trip with your loved ones book your Bangalore Mysore Tour Package with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Mysore SightseeingPick up from Bangalore Hotel / Bus Stand / Railway Station / Residence. Later proceed to Mysore, En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple - enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadi Sesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, "the wealth of the sea", referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan. And also visit Nimishamba Temple and Gumbuz in Srirangapatna. On arrival to Mysore, transfer to hotel. After fresh-up and relaxation visit to the beautiful St.Philomena's Church - the most majestic churches in India. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 : Mysore Sightseeing to BangaloreAfter breakfast check out hotel, drive to Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Visit the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well maintained zoo in India. And also visit Karanji Lake, a picturesque lake located at the footsteps of Chamundi Hills. Visit to Lalith Mahal Palace Hotel. After that you will visit Mysore Palace, one of the largest palaces in the country. And later visit Jaganmohana Palace Art Gallery. Start your journey back to Bangalore. On arrival to Bangalore transfer to Bangalore Hotel / Bus Stand / Railway Station / Residence.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Mysore
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotel
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places
- Driver allowance & parking charges
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & Boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc