Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour
DAY 1 : Bangalore DAY 2 : Bangalore – Mysore DAY 3 : Mysore – Ooty DAY 4 : Ooty DAY 5 : Ooty – Bangalore
DAY 1 : Bangalore
DAY 2 : Bangalore – Mysore
DAY 3 : Mysore – Ooty
DAY 4 : Ooty
DAY 5 : Ooty – Bangalore
04 Nights / 05 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get a memorable and hassle-free trip with your loved ones book your Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : BangaloreOn your arrival at the Bangalore airport, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Freshen-up and leave for the tour of the city where you visit Tipu Sultan's Palace, Nandi or Bull Temple, an ancient South Indian temple, Ulsoor lake, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh, and Vidhana Soudha. Later, visit the art galleries and museums. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 : Bangalore - MysorePost early morning breakfast, start your journey to Mysore. Enjoy the sightings of Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangapatnam-the capital of Tipu Sultan and Channapatna Toys Center during the journey. On arrival, check-into the hotel. Post lunch, leave for city excursion, covering Mysore Palace, an architectural marvel, Krishnarajasagar Dam and Brindavan Gardens. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3 : Mysore - OotyPost breakfast, Day 3 is booked for city excursion. Today you will cover Zoological Gardens. It is rated as one of the best zoos in the country. Next in line is Shri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and St. Philomena's Church, erected in Gothic style. Do not miss visiting the temple at Chamundi Hills, dedicated to Goddess Chamundeshwari. She is the deity of the royal family of Mysore. Evening journey to Ooty â€œthe Queen of hill stationsâ€™. On arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 4 : OotyAfter breakfast, the day is booked for exploring the beauty of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Gardens, with a peaceful Lotus Pond then cover Dodda Betta. It is the highest peak of this hill resort. Other attractions are the tea estates, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose (a picnic spot), Ooty Lake, Catherine Falls and Kodanadu's View Point. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 5 : Ooty - BangaloreStart your early morning road journey to Bangalore. On arrival, get transferred to the airport to catch a flight for an onward journey. At Indian Holiday, you can book online Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour and other tour packages for South India. For more information on India Tour Itineraries, please fill the query form.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Bangalore
- 01 Night Accommodation in Mysore
- 02 Night Accommodation in Ooty
- 02 Night Accommodation in Kodaikanal
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotels
- Driver allowance, tolls, interstate permit & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & Boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc