Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour
DAY 1 : Bangalore Sightseeing DAY 2 : Bangalore to Mysore /Sightseeing DAY 3 : Mysore to Ooty /Sightseeing DAY 4 : Ooty & Coonoor Sightseeing DAY 5 : Ooty to Kodaikanal (8 hrs) DAY 6 : Kodaikanal Sightseeing DAY 7 : Kodaikanal to Bangalore / Coimbatore Departure
DAY 1 : Bangalore Sightseeing
DAY 2 : Bangalore to Mysore /Sightseeing
DAY 3 : Mysore to Ooty /Sightseeing
DAY 4 : Ooty & Coonoor Sightseeing
DAY 5 : Ooty to Kodaikanal (8 hrs)
DAY 6 : Kodaikanal Sightseeing
DAY 7 : Kodaikanal to Bangalore / Coimbatore Departure
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get a memorable and hassle-free trip with your loved ones book your Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour with Gaurang Edutours and travel.
DAY 1 : Bangalore SightseeingOn arrival to Bangalore pick up from Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. After fresh-up start Bangalore sightseeing visit Iskcon Temple, Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Vishveshwarya Technological Museum, Art Gallery, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha (out side view), MG Road and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Overnight stay in Bangalore.
DAY 2 : Bangalore to Mysore /SightseeingAfter breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Mysore. En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu's Summer Palace, Srirangpatana Fort and Gumbuz. Proceed to Mysore, on arrival visit Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Later visit the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well maintained zoo in India. And after visit Mysore Palace museum and St. Philomena's Church. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Drive back to Mysore. Overnight stay in Mysore Hotel.
DAY 3 : Mysore to Ooty /SightseeingAfter breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. En-route pass by Bandipur National Forest, visit Pykara dam & House Boat. On arrival to Ooty check into hotel. After lunch go for Ooty sightseeing - Rose Garden, Ooty Lake and Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 4 : Ooty & Coonoor SightseeingAfter breakfast, proceed to Coonoor by Toy Train. Cab will reach by road and take you for Coonoor Sightseeing - Simâ€™s Park, Lamâ€™s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, Tea factory, Tea Museum and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 5 : Ooty to Kodaikanal (8 hrs)After breakfast, proceed Kodaikanal. On arrival in Kodaikanal, check in at hotel fresh up. Later in the evening visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake. Free for Leisure & shopping. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
DAY 6 : Kodaikanal SightseeingAfter breakfast proceed for Kodaikanal sightseeing visit Coakerâ€™s Walk, Upper Lake View, Green Valley View, Golf course, Pillar Rocks, Divilâ€™s Kitchen (Guna Cave), Pine forest (Cine shooting place), Shanthi Valley view, Kurunji Andavar Temple, Chettiar Park and Bryant Park. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
DAY 7 : Kodaikanal to Bangalore / Coimbatore DepartureAfter breakfast, proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore. On arrival get transferred to Bangalore/Coimbatore Railway Station or Airport for onward journey.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Bangalore
- 01 Night Accommodation in Mysore
- 02 Night Accommodation in Ooty
- 02 Night Accommodation in Kodaikanal
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotels
- Driver allowance, tolls, interstate permit & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & Boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc