Bangalore Coorg Tour
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Coorg /Sightseeing DAY 2 : Coorg Sightseeing DAY 3 : Coorg to Bangalore /Departure
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Coorg /Sightseeing
DAY 2 : Coorg Sightseeing
DAY 3 : Coorg to Bangalore /Departure
02 Nights / 03 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Get a memorable and hassle-free trip with your loved ones book your Bangalore Coorg Tour trip with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : Bangalore to Coorg /SightseeingPick up from Bangalore Bus Stand / Railway Station / Hotel / Residence. Proceed to Coorg, En-route visit Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India and its famous for Tibetian Golden Temple. On arrival at Coorg check in to the hotel. On arrival to Coorg check in to hotel. Evening visit Raja's Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg.
DAY 2 : Coorg SightseeingAfter breakfast proceed for Sightseeing to Talakaveri - birth place of Cauvery, en route visit Bhagamandala- Bhagandeshwara Temple and Triveni Sangama (confluence of the three sacred rivers). After lunch visit Abbey falls, Raja's Tomb and Omkareshwar Temple. Overnight stay at Coorg.
DAY 3 : Coorg to Bangalore /DepartureAfter breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. En-route, visit Dubare Elephant Camp, a elephant training camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the are done. visitor can also participate in various activities like washing and scrubbing elephants. A ride on the elephant would be the cream of all the experience in Dubare Elephant Camp. And Later Kaveri Nisargadhama an island formed by river Cauvery. Proceed Bangalore, on arrival at Bangalore get transferred to Bangalore Bus Stand / Railway Station / Hotel / Residence.
- 02 Night Accommodation in Coorg
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotels
- Driver allowance, tolls & all parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned placesn the inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & Boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc