Auli Tour package
DAY 1 : Delhi – Rishikesh DAY 2 : Rishikesh – Auli DAY 3 : Auli DAY 4 : Auli – Haridwar DAY 5 : Haridwar – Delhi
DAY 1 : Delhi – Rishikesh
DAY 2 : Rishikesh – Auli
DAY 3 : Auli
DAY 4 : Auli – Haridwar
DAY 5 : Haridwar – Delhi
04 Nights / 05 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Enjoy Camels Back Road, Lake Mist, Gun Hill, etc with your loved ones. Book your Auli tour Package with Gaurang Edutours and travel now.
DAY 1 : Delhi - RishikeshTravel by surface from Delhi to Rishikesh. Rishikesh: was named after the God Hrishikesh whose appearance is an answer to the lord penances by Rabhiya Rishi. The Holy Chardham yatra has its starting point from Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a famous Hindu religious destinations, popular amongst devotees, yoga persons and adventurers as well. Located on the banks of the sacred Ganga River, Rishikesh attracts thousands of pilgrims every day from India as well as abroad. Arrive at Rishikesh , transfer to hotel, Check in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure.Later visit to sightseeing Laxman Jhula , Gita Bhavan,etc. overnight stay at hotel at Rishikesh.
DAY 2 : Rishikesh - AuliAfter breakfast ,check out from hotel, then drive to Auli. Auli : is the most popular skiing destination of Uttaranchal state. Auli is situated in Chamoli district of Garhwal region covering elevation from 2,519mts to 3,050mts above sea level. Auli is a "bugyal" which means meadow in the regional language. Auli is often compared with best ski resorts of the world y foreigners. Auli is going to host SAF winter games in the year 2010. Auli is blessed with invigorating views of the splendid mountain range, Himalayas. The slopes of Auli provide enough thrills to professional skier and novice as well. Arrive at Auli,transfer to hotel, check in to hotel.take rest, Rest of the day free at leisure, overnight stay at hotel at Auli.
DAY 3 : AuliAfter breakfast, this day is at leisure to get mesmerized by the breath taking views of the western Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel at Auli.
DAY 4 : Auli HaridwarAfter breakfast check out from hotel,then drive to Haridwar. Haridwar: Meaning Gateway to God is one of the seven holiest places of the Hindus, located on the banks of River Ganges. It is the place where river Ganga descends to the plains. Haridwar is also spelled asHardwar or Hari- Dwar. Haridwar is also one of the four places where drops of Amrit or nectar fell from the pitcher which was being carried by Garuda, the heavenly bird and the spot is known as Brahma Kund or Har-ki-Pauri. Arrive at haridwar Transfer to hotel, check in to hotel, take rest ,free for leisure. Evening attend the Sunset Ganga Aarti at bank of river .Overnight stay at hotel, at Haridwar.
DAY 5 : Haridwar - DelhiAfter breakfast, check out from hotel,then drive to Delhi for onward destination. Enroute visit Ashrams and temples- Mansa Devi and Chamunda Devi etc.
- Hotel / Room type as per package(Default-Standard).
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room Meals as per package or as per requirement.(Default- only Breakfast)
- Transportation provided as per tour itenerary only(not at disposal).
- Taxes extra as applicable.(send enquiry to get all inclusive cost)
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples / parks etc
- Meals outside hotels or not mentioned in package.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in the govt. taxes