DAY 1 : Arrival At Goa
DAY 2 : North Goa Beache
DAY 3 : Goa
02 Nights | 03 Days
- IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
- Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Book your amazing goa tour package tickets now with gaurang edutours and travel for a comfortable and affordable trip.
DAY 1 : Arrival At GoaOn arrival at Goa Airport/railway station, you get to have instant assistance from our tour representative who helps in your smooth transfer to the pre-booked lodging facilities. On your first beautiful day in Goa, you will discover the brilliant Portuguese culture and tradition in this little heaven of Incredible India! You will also have a look at the few remnants of ancient cathredals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. Long back in 15th century, Indian emperors and Portuguese settlers built huge forts that are noteworthy today too.But, one amongst them stands apart. Fort Aguada,which has tranformed into a luxury hotel with time. The much awaited evenings are spent at the hotel for mouth-watering dinner and night stay.
DAY 2 : North Goa BeacheThe 2nd day of the tour comes with a surprise! The magnanimous North Goa beaches. The elegant and elongated seashore of charismatic Goa beaches, appeals to a huge Indian and international population. Some of those beaches where you can have fun, include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute.For a little adventure there are Water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Also,the local markets at Anjuna are perfect place to buy traditional jewelry, handicrafts and state of the art souvenirs. On the 2nd day you will encounter the nightlife of Goa.At bar, happen the biggest and the grandest parties,where you can experience the vibrance of Goa nightlife. For shopping, you can go to the Saturday Night Bazaar. And then to relax, the Dinner and overnight stay awaits.
DAY 3 : GoaThe 3rd day aquaints you with the South Goa beloved, Colva Beach.It is full of shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries. While you enjoy yourself and wander about,this day seals the last day of your fabulous holiday in Goa And this is the time we bid Goodbye and see you off to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey. Cheers! And Remember, in Goa, Not all those who wander are lost.
- A lovely walk through Old Goa churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- Get amused by the wind and waves of the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga, and Calangute.
- Full on entertainment at Bar.
- Expedition to the much talked about Fort Aguada.
- Explore the local markets of Anjuna for traditional jewelry, handicrafts, and adorable souvenirs.
- And of course the glorious Colva Beach
- Government service tax extra as applicable
- Monument entrance fee extra
- Any services other than mentioned
- Meals except where stated, telephone, laundry, gratuities or any personal items
- Any changes you may choose to make during your holiday
- Supplement charges if applicable on long weekend.